About IBM Rational Events
Welcome to the IBM Rational Events website. At IBM we strive to keep our customers up to date on our technology. We host multiple events per year from roundtable forums, users groups, hands-on workshops, symposiums and conferences. Events are held regularly around the US with dedicated subject matter experts who are eager to provide quality content and customer assistance at the events.
Feel free to check and register for any of our upcoming events. You may share these events with your colleagues and connect with us on the Web.
You can subscribe to the IBM Events RSS feed to stay updated with our upcoming events. Click on the orange button on the right and follow the instructions for your reader to subscribe. Make sure to check our FAQs to learn more about RSS feeds and find answers to your questions.
Here’s a list of the various IBM Rational OPEN Labs we offer FREE of charge. Keep in mind the list can change.
IBM Rational Open Lab Descriptions:
- Rational System Architect for DoDAF 2
- Rational Test Workbench and Rational Test Virtualization Server
- Rational Collaborative Requirements Definition with DOORS
- Publish Your Requirements in Rational DOORS with RPE
- An Introduction to Rational DOORS Next Generation
- A Deeper Look into Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Rational DOORS and Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Systems and Software Engineering Accelerator
- Functional Requirements Analysis using Modeling with Rhapsody
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution for Collaborative Mobile Development & Delivery
- Rational Integrated Solution for Application Portfolio Management
- Rational Solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Requirements Composer (Now it is called DOORS Next Gen)
- Agile Development with Rational Team Concert
- Authoring RPE Templates for Rational Jazz Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Increase speed, quality, and business agility while reducing cost and effort using uDeploy
- Rational Asset Manager
You may click the Catalog for more information.